Reactor License Renewal
- Fact Sheet on Reactor License Renewal
- Frequently Asked Questions on License Renewal of Nuclear Power Reactors (NUREG-1850)
- Frequently Asked Questions About License Renewal Inspection Procedure (IP) 71003, "Post-Approval Site Inspection for License Renewal"
- Office of the Inspector General (OIG) Report on License Renewal Program (OIG-07-A-15)
This section of our site describes the process, regulations, guidance, opportunities for public involvement, and status of current activities associated with renewal of licenses for commercial operating power reactors.
- License Renewal Process
- Public Involvement
- Commission Papers Presenting Staff Recommendations
- Status of Current Applications and Industry Initiatives
- Introduction to License Renewal Tutorial
- Subsequent License Renewal
Subscribe to Generic License Renewal Correspondence
To subscribe to all outgoing public correspondence on generic license renewal by e-mail, simply go to our E-Mail Updates Subscriber page and enter your email address. This correspondence will include publicly available information of a general nature, specifically related to license renewal. For information concerning a specific application for renewal, go to our Status of Current Applications and Industry Initiatives page and select the applicant of interest.