The NRC has its Headquarters in Rockville, Maryland, and a number of other offices around the United States. The business hours for Headquarters are 7:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. except weekends and Federal holidays. These locations pages contain the information you need to call, write, or visit us, including directions to the facility.
- The four-building headquarters complex in Rockville, Maryland, houses our headquarters staff and our Public Document Room.
- The Region I Office in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, oversees our regulatory activities in the northeastern United States.
- The Region II Office in Atlanta, Georgia, oversees our regulatory activities in the southeastern United States.
- The Region III Office in Lisle, Illinois, oversees our regulatory activities in the northern midwestern United States.
- The Region IV Office in Arlington, Texas, oversees our regulatory activities in the western and southern mid-western United States.
- The NRC Technical Training Center in Chattanooga, Tennessee, provides training for the staff in various technical disciplines associated with the regulation of nuclear materials and facilities.
The NRC also has onsite inspectors permanently stationed at each nuclear reactor facility that it regulates.
You can contact us by phone, fax, or e-mail.