T13 Regional Session-Reactor Inspection Program: Advances and Challenges
Sponsored by Region II Office
The Regional Administrators of each of the four NRC regions and nuclear power experts from outside the NRC, including senior nuclear industry executives, will discuss contemporary issues involving nuclear power plant operation and regulation in the United States.
- Dan Dorman, Deputy Executive Director for Reactor and Preparedness Programs, OEDO/NRC tel: 301-415-1705, e-mail: Dan.Dorman@nrc.gov
Dan Dorman, Deputy Executive Director for Reactor and Preparedness Programs, OEDO/NRC
- David Lew, Regional Administrator, RI/NRC
- Laura Dudes, Regional Administrator, RII/NRC
- Jack Giessner, Regional Administrator, RIII/NRC
- Scott Morris, Regional Administrator, RIV/NRC
- Ken Peters, Senior Vice President and Chief Nuclear Officer, Vistra Energy/Luminant
- Don Moul, Executive Vice President and Chief Nuclear Officer, NextEra Energy, Inc.
- Brad Bishop, Project Engineer, Reactor Projects Branch #6, Division of Reactor Projects, RII/NRC tel: 404-997-4553, e-mail: Brad.Bishop@nrc.gov
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Friday, August 13, 2021