The following resources are available:
LSN Library References
LSN Library Availability
LSN Library is available 7 days a week, with the following exception:
- Scheduled maintenance periods (between 6:00 p.m. ET on Friday and 6:00 a.m. ET on Saturday)
Public Document Room Assistance
The NRC Public Document Room (PDR) reference staff are available to provide LSN Library assistance.
The PDR is located at NRC Headquarters in Rockville, Maryland. Telephone reference service is provided between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Eastern Time at 301-415-4737 or at 1-800-397-4209, Monday through Friday except Federal holidays.
The PDR staff can also assist you with:
- ADAMS hardware and software issues
- Searching the Publicly Available Records System (PARS) Library for documents released since November 1, 1999
- Searching the Public Legacy Library for earlier documents dating back to 1980, which are available in microfiche format
- Obtaining paper copies of documents from ADAMS, as well as copies of pre-ADAMS documents in various formats. These materials may be ordered for a fee via the PDR. See PDR Copy Service and Fees.
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Tuesday, July 07, 2020