TH29 Implementing the Graded Approach to Dry Storage—What’s Next?
This session will bring together the perspectives of NRC staff and industry representatives. The purpose of the session is to highlight lessons learned during the pilot review, including challenges and successes, as well as to outline a strategy going forward to implement risk into the licensing process to achieve review efficiencies.
Introductory RemarksTravis Tate, Branch Chief, Division of Spent Fuel Management, NMSS/NRC
- Christopher Regan, Deputy Director, Division of Engineering, RES/NRC
- Rod McCullum, Senior Director, Used Fuel and Decommissioning, Nuclear Energy Institute
- Stefan Anton, Vice President of Engineering, Holtec International
- Don Shaw, Licensing Manager, TN Americas, LLC
- Haile Lindsay, Thermal Engineer, Division of Spent Fuel Management, NMSS/NRC tel: 301-415-0616, e-mail: Haile.Lindsay@nrc.gov
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Monday, August 26, 2019