General Conference Information
RIC 2023 - a Hybrid Event
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission's (NRC’s) 35th Regulatory Information Conference (RIC), being held March 14-16, 2023, will be a "hybrid" event. The RIC is open to all. Although there are no fees for the conference, all attendees must be registered. Online registration for the RIC begins mid-January. Attendees with hotel reservations at the Bethesda North Marriott, Bethesda Marriott, or other area hotels should contact them directly to cancel reservations as appropriate. We are currently in the process of updating the RIC Web site for the 2023 RIC, and new information will be posted as it becomes available. For questions or additional information, NRC employees may contact RICMST.Resource@nrc.gov, and external stakeholders are welcome to contact RICHelpDesk.Resource@nrc.gov.
Rules of Behavior and Conduct for Participation
- I understand that the content and views captured are those of the RIC participant and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NRC.
- I understand that communications onsite for an in-person RIC, and within the conference platform for a virtual RIC, may be disclosed or used in accordance with federal law or regulation at any time.
- As a registered participant, I will conduct myself professionally, and will be always respectful in my communications.
- I understand that I have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communications during both the in-person RIC onsite and within the RIC virtual conference platform at any time.
- I understand that the Government may for any lawful purpose, monitor or intercept any communication transmitted or stored within the RIC virtual event platform at any time.
- I understand and accept the rules of behavior and conduct standards described above with respect to participation in the virtual RIC.
Recording of Sessions
All plenary and technical sessions are recorded. Recordings of the presentation materials will be posted to the RIC Web site approximately thirty (30) business days following the conclusion of the conference. By registering and participating in RIC sessions, you are providing your consent to be audio and/or video recorded.
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Thursday, September 08, 2022