General Conference Information
Transition from a Hybrid to Virtual Event
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission's (NRC’s) 34th Regulatory Information Conference (RIC), being held March 8–10, 2022, will now be an all “virtual” event. Our decision to transition from a hybrid event to a virtual one is to protect the health of attendees during the global health pandemic.
The RIC is open to all. Although there are no fees for the conference, all attendees must be registered. Online registration for the RIC begins mid-January. To join the 2022 RIC, attendees will use the online conference platform. Access information will be provided in your registration confirmation. Attendees with hotel reservations at the Bethesda North Marriott, Bethesda Marriott, or other area hotels should contact them directly to cancel reservations as appropriate. Please visit the RIC Web site for conference and program information, as it will be updated when new information becomes available. For questions or additional information, NRC employees may contact RICMST.Resource@nrc.gov, and external stakeholders are welcome to contact RICHelpDesk.Resource@nrc.gov.
Rules of Behavior and Conduct for Participation
- I understand that the content and views captured are those of the RIC participant and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NRC.
- I understand that communications onsite for an in-person RIC, and within the conference platform for a virtual RIC, may be disclosed or used in accordance with federal law or regulation at any time.
- As a registered participant, I will conduct myself professionally, and will be always respectful in my communications.
- I understand that I have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communications during both the in-person RIC onsite and within the RIC virtual conference platform at any time.
- I understand that the Government may for any lawful purpose, monitor or intercept any communication transmitted or stored within the RIC virtual event platform at any time.
- I understand and accept the rules of behavior and conduct standards described above with respect to participation in the virtual RIC.
Recording of Sessions
All plenary and technical sessions are recorded. Recordings of the presentation materials will be posted to the RIC Web site approximately thirty (30) business days following the conclusion of the conference. By registering and participating in RIC sessions, you are providing your consent to be audio and/or video recorded.
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Thursday, March 10, 2022