General Conference Information
COVID-19 and the RIC
The NRC is being riskSMART pertaining to the RIC amidst the COVID-19 global pandemic while focusing on opportunities for employees and external stakeholders to engage safely with one another. The NRC is also using the most innovative means and most modern technology to create an interactive, compelling hybrid conference experience. The in-person portion of the 2022 RIC will be conducted at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center, and an online virtual conference platform will be available for remote participation.
The NRC is, and will continue to, closely follow, and apply current COVID-19 guidelines pertaining to “meetings, conferences, and events” from the following health organizations:
State of Maryland:
RIC attendees that plan to attend in person should refer to the RIC (public) website (https://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/conference-symposia/ric/index.html) for detailed instructions for attendance, and should check back frequently as new information is posted as it becomes available
Rules of Behavior and Conduct for Participation
- I understand that the content and views captured are those of the RIC participant and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NRC.
- I understand that communications during both the in-person RIC onsite and within the RIC virtual event platform may be disclosed or used in accordance with federal law or regulation at any time.
- As a registered participant, I will conduct myself professionally, and will be always respectful in my communications.
- I understand that I have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communications during both the in-person RIC onsite and within the RIC virtual event platform at any time.
- I understand that the Government may for any lawful purpose, monitor or intercept any communication transmitted or stored within the RIC virtual event platform at any tsime.
- I understand and accept the rules of behavior and conduct standards described above with respect to participation in the hybrid RIC.
Recording of Sessions
All plenary and technical sessions are recorded. Recordings of the presentation materials will be posted to the RIC Web site approximately thirty (30) business days following the conclusion of the conference. By registering and participating in RIC sessions you are providing your consent to be audio and/or video recorded.
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Friday, October 08, 2021