General Conference Information
RIC 2024 - a Hybrid Event
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission's (NRC’s) 36th Regulatory Information Conference (RIC), held on March 12-14, 2024, will be a "hybrid" event. We hope you join us at the RIC next year. Although there are no fees for the conference, all attendees must be registered.
Rules of Behavior and Conduct for Participation
- I understand that the content and views captured are those of the RIC participant and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NRC.
- I understand that communications onsite for an in-person RIC, and within the conference platform for a hybrid RIC, may be disclosed or used in accordance with federal law or regulation at any time.
- As a registered participant, I will conduct myself professionally, and will be always respectful in my communications.
- I understand that I have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communications during both the in-person RIC onsite and within the RIC conference platform at any time.
- I understand that the Government may for any lawful purpose, monitor or intercept any communication transmitted or stored within the RIC conference platform at any time.
- I understand and accept the rules of behavior and conduct standards described above with respect to participation in the hybrid RIC.
Recording of Sessions
All plenary and technical sessions are recorded. Recordings of the presentation materials will be posted to the RIC Web site approximately thirty (30) business days following the conclusion of the conference. By registering and participating in RIC sessions, you are providing your consent to be audio and/or video recorded.
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Friday, September 22, 2023