General Conference Information
Recording of Sessions
All plenary and technical sessions are recorded. Recordings of the presentation materials will be posted to the RIC Web site approximately thirty (30) business days following the conclusion of the conference. By registering and participating in RIC sessions you are providing your consent to be audio and/or video recorded.
Rules of Behavior and Conduct for Virtual Participation
- I understand that the content and views captured are those of the RIC participant and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NRC.
- I understand that communications within the RIC virtual event platform may be disclosed or used in accordance with federal law or regulation at any time.
- As a registered participant, I will conduct myself professionally, and will be respectful in my communication at all times.
- I understand that I have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communications within the RIC virtual event platform at any time.
- I understand that the Government may for any lawful purpose, monitor or intercept any communication transmitted or stored within the RIC virtual event platform at any time.
- I understand and accept the rules of behavior and conduct standards described above with respect to participation in the virtual RIC.
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Monday, April 26, 2021