W25 Executive Panel on Current Environment and Future Trends in the Fuel Cycle Industry
This panel consisting of NMSS management, fuel cycle company executives, and industry analysts will discuss their view of the future of the fuel cycle industry, including economic trends and challenges that the industry is facing. The format will be open to allow for audience questions and a natural flow of discussion towards topics of interest. A moderator will make sure that questions and answers stay on topic to ensure a fruitful dialogue.
- Scott Moore, Deputy Office Director, NMSS/NRC
- Cathy Haney, Regional Administrator, RII/NRC
- Eileen Supko, Principal, Energy Resources International, Inc.
- Michael Annacone, Vice President, Columbia Operations, Westinghouse Electric Columbia Fuel
- Stephen Cowne, Chief Nuclear Officer, URENCO USA
- Mollie Semmes, Fire Protection Engineer, Division of Fuel Cycle Safety, Safeguards, and Environmental Review, NMSS/NRC tel: 301-415-7486, e-mail: Mollie.Semmes@nrc.gov
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Monday, August 26, 2019