Home > Public Involvement > Conferences and Symposia > Regulatory Information Conference > Past RIC Information > RIC 2011 Conference Program > Agenda > Bio - Fridtjov Owre
- General Manager, OECD Halden Reactor Project, and Research Director, IFE Sector Safety-MTO (Man-Technology-Organization)
- Manager of a large international research organization consisting of several Multi-disciplinary research programs.
- Participates in several national and international Boards and Commttees. Performs national and international marketing of research programs.
- Arranges international technical conferences and meetings with national and International authorities and companies.
Key technical areas:
- Development of advanced operational support systems and simulators.
- Design of Control Rooms and Human system interfaces.
- Human factors.
- Mountain trekking, biking, Nordic cross country skiing, Orienteering, Wine, Literature.
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Thursday, March 29, 2012