§ 35.2432 Records of calibration measurements of brachytherapy sources.
(a) A licensee shall maintain a record of the calibrations of brachytherapy sources required by § 35.432 for 3 years after the last use of the source.
(b) The record must include—
(1) The date of the calibration;
(2) The manufacturer's name, model number, and serial number for the source and the instruments used to calibrate the source;
(3) The source output or activity;
(4) The source positioning accuracy within the applicators; and
(5) The name of the individual, the source manufacturer, or the calibration laboratory that performed the calibration.
[67 FR 20370, Apr. 24, 2002, as amended at 68 FR 19326, Apr. 21, 2003]
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Tuesday, August 29, 2017