§ 20.2105 Records of planned special exposures.
(a) For each use of the provisions of § 20.1206 for planned special exposures, the licensee shall maintain records that describe—
(1) The exceptional circumstances requiring the use of a planned special exposure; and
(2) The name of the management official who authorized the planned special exposure and a copy of the signed authorization; and
(3) What actions were necessary; and
(4) Why the actions were necessary; and
(5) How doses were maintained ALARA; and
(6) What individual and collective doses were expected to result, and the doses actually received in the planned special exposure.
(b) The licensee shall retain the records until the Commission terminates each pertinent license requiring these records.
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Wednesday, March 24, 2021