§ 14.15 Where to present a claim to NRC.

A claimant shall mail or deliver the claim to the office of employment of the NRC employee whose negligent or wrongful act or omission is alleged to have caused the loss or injury. If the office of employment is not known, the claimant shall file the claim with the Office of the General Counsel, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555.

[47 FR 8983, Mar. 3, 1982, as amended at 51 FR 35999, Oct. 8, 1986]

Page Last Reviewed/Updated Friday, August 24, 2018