§ 2.1009 Procedures.
(a) Each potential party, interested governmental participant, or party shall—
(1) Designate an official who will be responsible for administration of its responsibility to provide electronic files of documentary material ;
(2) Establish procedures to implement the requirements in § 2.1003;
(3) Provide training to its staff on the procedures for implementation of the responsibility to provide electronic files of documentary material;
(4) Ensure that all documents carry the submitter's unique identification number;
(5) Cooperate with the advisory review process established by the NRC under § 2.1011(d).
(b) The responsible official designated under paragraph (a)(1) of this section shall certify to the Pre-License Application presiding officer that the procedures specified in paragraph (a)(2) of this section have been implemented, and that to the best of his or her knowledge, the documentary material specified in § 2.1003 has been identified and made electronically available. The initial certification must be made at the time the participant is required to comply with § 2.1003. The responsible official for the DOE shall also update this certification at the time DOE submits the license application.
[63 FR 71738, Dec. 30, 1998 as amended at 66 FR 29466, May 31, 2001; 77 FR 46587, Aug. 3, 2012]
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Monday, July 30, 2018