§ 1.57 Use of NRC flag.
(a) The use of the flag is restricted to the following:
(1) On or in front of NRC installations;
(2) At NRC ceremonies;
(3) At conferences involving official NRC participation (including permanent display in NRC conference rooms);
(4) At Governmental or public appearances of NRC executives;
(5) In private offices of senior officials; or
(6) As the Secretary of the Commission otherwise authorizes.
(b) The NRC flag must only be displayed together with the U.S. flag.
When they are both displayed on a speaker's platform, the U.S. flag must occupy the position of honor and be placed at the speaker's right as he or she faces the audience, and the NRC flag must be placed at the speaker's left.
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Monday, July 30, 2018