Public Meeting on Stakeholder Involvement
The NRC held a public meeting on stakeholder involvement on July 22, 2003, at its headquarters in Rockville, Maryland. About a dozen members of the public attended, including four who participated through a telephone bridge to NRC from their various locations. Attendees discussed—
- NRC disposition of public comments,
- timely receipt and accessibility of documents,
- public access to security information,
- traditional service lists,NRC staff contact information, and
- the revised public meeting policy.
For more information, see the Meeting Summary.
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Tuesday, May 12, 2020