Over 21 years of experience in the nuclear and electrical engineering fields.
- Senior Technical Advisor for Digital Instrumentation and Control (I&C) and Electrical Systems at the NRC - Office of Nuclear Reactor Regulation
- Chairman of the Working Group on Digital I&C under the Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA), Committee on Nuclear Regulatory Activities (CNRA) - This group include representatives from the regulatory authorities of 13 countries and International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
About 19 years of experience related to digital I&C and Electrical Systems at the United States Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program (or Naval Reactors)
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Puerto Rico,
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology, and
- Master of Business Administration from the University of Maryland.
- Professional Engineering License in Electrical Engineering (since 2001)
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Wednesday, July 17, 2019