The NRC Leadership Model (NUREG/BR-0529)
On this page:
Download complete document
Date Published: June 2018
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Washington, DC 20555-0001
The NRC Leadership Model communicates how we individually and collectively demonstrate leadership in fulfilling the NRC Mission.
The Leadership Model emphasizes observable behaviors that are representative of six leadership characteristics (PREDICT) that are not otherwise covered by the NRC Values (ISOCCER) or Principles of Good Regulation.
- Participative Decision Making
- Receptivity to New Ideas and Thinking
- Empowerment and Shared Leadership
- Diversity in Thought
- Innovation and Risk Tolerance
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Wednesday, March 24, 2021