§ 110.86 Notice of oral hearing.
(a) A notice of oral hearing will:
(1) State the time, place and issues to be considered;
(2) Provide names and addresses of participants;
(3) Designate the presiding officer;
(4) Specify the time limit for participants and others to indicate whether they wish to present views; and
(5) State any other instructions the Commission deems appropriate.
(b) If the Commission is not the presiding officer, the notice of oral hearing will also state:
(1) When the jurisdiction of the presiding officer commences and terminates;
(2) The powers of the presiding officer; and
(3) Instructions to the presiding officer to certify promptly the completed hearing record to the Commission without preliminary decision or findings, unless the Commission directs otherwise.
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Tuesday, August 29, 2017