§ 13.12 Notice of hearing.
(a) When the ALJ receives the complaint and answer, the ALJ shall promptly serve a notice of hearing upon the defendant in the manner prescribed by § 13.8. At the same time, the ALJ shall send a copy of such notice to the representative of the authority.
(b) Such notice shall include—
(1) The tentative time and place, and the nature of the hearing;
(2) The legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
(3) The matters of fact and law to be asserted;
(4) A description of the procedures for the conduct of the hearing;
(5) The name, address, and telephone number of the representative of the authority and of the defendant, if any; and
(6) Such other matters as the ALJ deems appropriate.
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Friday, August 24, 2018