Information for Small Businesses
This page includes links to files in non-HTML format. See Plugins, Viewers, and Other Tools for more information.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) is committed to ensuring that small businesses are afforded the maximum practicable prime and subcontract opportunities in support of agency mission operations. The Small Business Program takes the lead in this effort by serving the NRC and the business community by advocating for small businesses, including businesses owned by the disadvantaged, women, veterans, and service-disabled veterans, as well as companies located in Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZones). In addition, the NRC's Small Business Program hosts an Annual Small Business Seminar and Matchmaking Event to explore the marketplace, introduce the agency, and its contract opportunities.
For more information, please see the following pages:
- Overview of the Small Business Program
- Tips for Conducting Business with NRC
- Forecast of Contracting Opportunities
- Small Business Contracting Programs
- NRC Small Business Contracting Goals and Accomplishments
- Annual Small Business Seminar and Matchmaking Event
- Calendar of Small Business Events
- Other Useful Small Business and Acquisition Links