The Office of Enforcement promotes the NRC's mission by leading in the development and oversight of policies and programs for enforcement, allegations, and safety culture and supporting their implementation.
See the following for more information on enforcement:
- Issued Significant Enforcement Actions
- Enforcement Authority and Regulations
- Enforcement Policy
- Enforcement Program Overview
- Enforcement Process Diagram
- Upcoming Conferences
- Enforcement Guidance
- Sanctions for Discrimination Against Employees Who Raise Safety Concerns
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Safety Culture
- Public Involvement in the Enforcement Process
- Contact Us About Enforcement
You can report or request NRC action on nuclear health and safety concerns in several ways:
- Report a safety concern related to nuclear activities regulated by the NRC.
- Report fraud, waste, or abuse by NRC employees or contractors.
- Petition the NRC to take specific enforcement action against a licensee or any other person subject to the jurisdiction of the Commission for potential health and safety concerns.