Home> Facility Locator
Search the Facility Locator
Use the following pages to find operating power reactors and major nuclear fuel facilities licensed by the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), as well as sites undergoing decommissioning.
|Complex Materials Sites »||Uranium Recovery Sites »|
|Power Reactor Sites »||Fuel Cycle Facilities »|
|Research and Test Reactor Sites »|
Other Facility Information
- Power Reactor Status Report - Issued each business day showing current operating status of all reactors
- Event Notification Report - Events and other information reported to the NRC Operations Center, issued each business day
- Project Manager List - This list provides Plan Name, Docket Number, and Project Manager for both Power Reactors and Research and Test Reactors
- Reactor Oversight Process - The NRC's program for inspecting and evaluating safety performance of nuclear power reactors. The Reactor Oversight Process Web area includes up-to-date information about each reactor: performance indicators (statistics showing safety performance) and inspection findings, updated quarterly; inspections reports; and semiannual performance assessments.
- Escalated Enforcement Actions - Significant enforcement actions that the NRC has issued to reactor licensees based on inspection finding or performance indicators and violations involving fines or other enforcement measures
- ADAMS Public Documents - Search for documents since April 2000 using the docket number and other criteria
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Monday, July 25, 2016