Home > Facility Locator
Use the following pages to find operating power reactors and major nuclear fuel facilities licensed by the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), as well as sites undergoing decommissioning.
|Complex Materials Sites »||Uranium Recovery Sites »|
|Power Reactor Sites »||Fuel Cycle Facilities »|
|Research and Test Reactor Sites »|
Other Facility Information
- Power Reactor Status Report - Issued each business day showing current operating status of all reactors
- Event Notification Report - Events and other information reported to the NRC Operations Center, issued each business day
- Project Manager List - This list provides Plan Name, Docket Number, and Project Manager for both Power Reactors and Research and Test Reactors
- Reactor Oversight Process - The NRC's program for inspecting and evaluating safety performance of nuclear power reactors. The Reactor Oversight Process Web area includes up-to-date information about each reactor: performance indicators (statistics showing safety performance) and inspection findings, updated quarterly; inspections reports; and semiannual performance assessments.
- Escalated Enforcement Actions - Significant enforcement actions that the NRC has issued to reactor licensees based on inspection finding or performance indicators and violations involving fines or other enforcement measures
- ADAMS Public Documents - Search for documents since April 2000 using the docket number and other criteria
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Friday, December 06, 2013