- Search Current Job Vacancies
- PT Admin Judges (Tech)
- Awards and Recognition
For 2013, the NRC expects to hire approximately 280 new staff, primarily professional engineers, nuclear scientists, and security professionals.
NRC–A Great Place to Work
To join our team of highly valued professionals, see the following:
- NRCareers - Online Job Application System
- Career Paths (Entry-, Mid-, Senior-Level Positions)
- Student Programs
- Veterans' Employment Initiative
- Salaries and Career Advancement
- Employee Benefits
- Quality of Life
- Career Training and Development
- Affirmative Employment and Diversity
- Orientation Toolkit
- NRC Ethics
- Contact Us About Employment
NRC's mission is to regulate the civilian use of nuclear power and nuclear materials in order to protect the health and safety of our people, our environment, and our nation. Hear what current employees, entry-level, and experienced professionals have to say about working at the NRC.
NRC licenses nuclear facilities and the use of nuclear materials, inspects nuclear facilities and materials, and enforces compliance with our strict standards and requirements.
From nuclear power plants that generate electricity - to universities and hospitals that use nuclear materials - to facilities that produce nuclear materials - to storage sites for nuclear waste - NRC is there with the power to monitor, enforce, and protect.