The NRC awards a wide variety of contracts to commercial firms, non-profit organizations and universities each year. The NRC buys a broad range of products and services, including technical assistance and research in nuclear fields, information technology, facility management and administrative support.
As required by the Fiscal Year (FY) 2010 Consolidated Appropriations Act, P.L. 111-117, NRC's service contract inventories and inventory analyses are provided below:
- FY2012 Service Contract Inventory: PDF | Excel
- FY2012 Summary of the Service Contract Inventory: PDF | Excel
- FY2011 Analysis of the Service Contract Inventory
- FY2011 Service Contract Inventory: PDF | Excel
- FY2011 Summary of the Service Contract Inventory: PDF | Excel
- FY2010 Service Contract Inventory: PDF | Excel
- FY2010 Summary of the Service Contract Inventory: PDF | Excel
- FY2010 Analysis of the Service Contract Inventory
The NRC also conducts a review of commercial activities performed in-house and identifies staffing resources, identified as full time equivalents (FTEs), associated with those activities in an Inventory of Commercial Activities and Inherently Governmental Functions.
The NRC is committed to increasing dialogue with the vendor community. Our Vendor Communication Plan outlines our initiatives to promote vendor communications.
Green Purchasing Plan
NRC’s Green Purchasing Plan helps to ensure that green products and services will be procured to the maximum extent practicable. The goal of the plan is to facilitate purchases that benefit human health and the environment while reducing the agency’s carbon footprint and reliance on any products or services that are less friendly to the environment.
For more information about Contracting Opportunities, review the following information: