Davis-Besse Reactor Vessel Head Degradation
The NRC heightened its regulatory oversight of the Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station due to the discoveries of reactor pressure vessel head degradation. The links below are to activities and background information related to the reactor pressure vessel head degradation at the Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station.
This page includes links to files in non-HTML format. See Plugins, Viewers, and Other Tools for more information.
- Completion of Requirements of 2004 Confirmatory Order Modifying License (EA-03-214)
- 0350 Oversight Panel
- News and Correspondence
- Public Meetings
- Davis-Besse Correspondence Related to NRC Bulletin 2002-01
- Davis-Besse Correspondence Related to NRC Order EA-03-009
- Petition Related Documents
- Davis-Besse Lessons Learned Task Force