Other Ethics Sites
For further information regarding ethical conduct, you may wish to explore one of the following web sites.
The following links to non-NRC servers and websites are provided solely as a reference for the convenience of users. NRC cannot guarantee the authenticity of documents or the validity of information obtained at these non-NRC websites. See our Site Disclaimer for more information.
Federal Government Sites
- Office of Government Ethics
- Office of Special Counsel (Hatch Act)
- Department of Defense Standards of Conduct Office
- Department of Justice- Office of Legal Counsel
- National Archives and Records Administration
- Department of the Interior Ethics Site
- National Institutes of Health Ethics Site
- U.S. House Committee on Standards of Official Conduct
- Department of Agriculture Ethics Site
- Federal Election Commission (Campaign Contribution Limits)
Professional Organizations Codes of Conduct
- Center for Study of Ethics in Professions
- Centre for Applied Ethics
- American Bar Association
- American Medical Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Nuclear Society
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.