TH29 Are We a Cyber-Savvy Industry?
This session will discuss the different aspects related to the formulation, implementation, and oversight of cyber security requirements at nuclear power plants. Panelists from the NRC, DOE National Labs, and private sector will provide insights on the challenges faced in addressing this threat and the path forward to ensuring that nuclear power plants are well protected.
- Michael Layton, Deputy Director, Division of Security Policy, NSIR/NRC
Introductory RemarksMichael Layton, Deputy Director, Division of Security Policy, NSIR/NRC
- Craig Erlanger, Branch Chief, Division of Security Policy, NSIR/NRC
- Ronald Albert, Branch Chief, Division of Security Operations, NSIR/NRC
A Strategic Approach to Managing Cyber RiskSamara Moore, Cyber Security Director, Critical Infrastructure Protection, White House National Security Staff
- Julio Rodriguez, Strategic Advisor, Control Systems, Idaho National Laboratory
- Zachary Tudor, Program Director, SRI International
- Michael Shinn, NRC Contractor, Prometheus Global Corporation
- Stella Opara, Security Specialist, NSIR/NRC tel: 301-415-5969, e-mail: Stella.Opara@nrc.gov