Regulatory Information Conference (RIC)
|||Save the Date: NRC's 28th Annual RIC – March 8-10, 2016|
|||29th Annual RIC -
March 14-16, 2017
|||30th Annual RIC -
March 13-15, 2018
Welcome to the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s (NRC’s) Regulatory Information Conference (RIC) web page. This page is intended to provide planning information and updates about the upcoming conference, as well as information on previous RIC events.
SAVE THE DATE! NRC's 28th Annual RIC is scheduled to be held on March 8-10, 2016, at the at the Bethesda North Hotel and Conference Center, located just off of Rockville Pike (Route 355) and Marinelli Road, at 5701 Marinelli Road, North Bethesda, Maryland 20852.
The RIC is free and open to the public. There is no registration fee but participants must register to attend the conference.
|Please check back with us frequently as the detailed conference information below will be posted as it becomes available.|
- Invitation Letter
- Full Conference Program
- Program Agenda
- At a Glance
- Mobile Optimized Site
- Keynote and Commissioner Plenary Session Speakers
- Lunchtime Workshop
- Technical Poster and Tabletop Presentations
- Tours of the NRC's Operations Center
- Responses to Unanswered Questions
- Factoid Slideshow
- Organization Charts for RIC
- NRC Organization Chart – Agency
- NRC Organization Charts – Offices
- Feedback – Overall Conference Evaluation Form
- Feedback – Technical Session Evaluation Form
Registration and Hotel Information
Throughout the RIC pages you will see icons. The icon is placed directly after an external link to let you know that the link is going to take you away from the USNRC pages.