Home > Nuclear Materials > Uranium Recovery > Public Involvement > Presentations and Documents from the May 2-3, 2012 National Mining Association Meeting
Presentations and Documents from the May 2-3, 2012 National Mining Association Meeting
This page includes links to files in non-HTML format. See Plugins, Viewers, and Other Tools for more information.
- Andrea Cherepy, Phil Egidi and Reid Rosnick of U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - NRC/NMA Uranium Recovery Workshop
- Anthony Thompson of Thompson & Pugsley, PLLC - National Historic Preservation Act and the Section 106 Process: Issues in NRC Licensing
- Paulson of National Mining Association - Experimental Determination of Radon Fluxes Over Water
- Christopher Pugsley of Thompson & Pugsley, PLLC - The Critical Path to Uranium Production: A Model Approach
- Stuart Sanderson of Colorado Mining Association - Uranium Mining in Colorado: What's the Next Chapter?
- Micheal Gard of Gard Water Consultants, Inc. - Evaluating the Effects of Uranium Kd on the Restoration of ISL Wellfields Using PHT3D
- NMA/NRC Uranium Recovery Workshop
- Ron Grebb of Black Range Minerals - 2012 Uranium Recovery Workshop
- Wayne Heili of Ur-Energy - Beyond Initial Licensing: NRC License Maintenance Expectations
- Steven Brown, CHP and Douglas Chambers, PhD of SENES Consultants Ltd
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Thursday, May 24, 2012