Contact the Office of Public Affairs

If you have questions or comments, or need information about the NRC, nuclear safety, or related topics, please send an e-mail by completing this form. Please see our Contact Us page for Public Affairs (OPA) telephone numbers.

NOTE: If you need to report a safety concern, please do not use this page. Instead, please see Report a Safety or Security Concern.
Would you like to remain anonymous?:*

Before sending us contact information, you may wish to review our Privacy Policy.
Note: Submitting this information is voluntary. Your submission consents to its use as set forth in NRC's Privacy Policy.