The NRC's Office of the Inspector General has the following key elements and activities:
- OIG Hotline: how to report suspected fraud, waste, and abuse
- Audit Program: description of OIG's audit program
- Investigation Program: description of OIG's investigation program
- NRC Management Challenges: an OIG developed list of the most serious management challenges facing the NRC
- OIG Planning Documents: strategic plan, annual plan, performance report
- OIG Publications: publications providing guidance to NRC employees on fraud, waste, and abuse, semiannual report to Congress, and fraud bulletin
- Governing Legislation: summaries and full text of key laws that govern OIG operations
- Employment with OIG: current vacancies in the Office of the Inspector General
See also the following document collection related to the inspector general program:
For more information about Inspectors General in the Federal government, visit the IGnet .
To review the current inventory of OIG commercial activities developed in accordance with the FAIR Act of 1998, see the FAIR Act Inventory.