The NRC's Office of the Inspector General has the following key elements and activities:
- OIG Hotline: how to report suspected fraud, waste, and abuse
- Audit Program: description of OIG's audit program
- Investigation Program: description of OIG's investigation program
- NRC Management Challenges: an OIG developed list of the most serious management challenges facing the NRC
- OIG Planning Documents: strategic plan, annual plan, performance report
- OIG Publications: publications providing guidance to NRC employees on fraud, waste, and abuse, semiannual report to Congress, and fraud bulletin
- Governing Legislation: summaries and full text of key laws that govern OIG operations
- Employment with OIG: current vacancies in the Office of the Inspector General
See also the following document collection related to the inspector general program:
For more information about Inspectors General in the Federal government, visit the IGnet.
To review the current inventory of OIG commercial activities developed in accordance with the FAIR Act of 1998, see the FAIR Act Inventory.