Home > NRC Library > ADAMS Public Documents
Supplemental Information for NRC Review of the Idaho Nuclear Technology and Engineering Center Sodium-Bearing Waste - Waste Incidental to Reprocessing Determination Report.
Accession Number: ML013040408
Date Released: Thursday, November 29, 2001
The following links on this page are to Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. To obtain a free viewer for displaying this format, see our Plugins, Viewers, and Other Tools.
- ML013040176 - 10/10/2001 Letter from J.H. Valentine to B. J. Davis in response to information request from October 9, 2001 Video Conference. (3 page(s), 10/10/2001)
- ML013040213 - INEEL Citizens Advisory Board, Recommendation #81, Idaho Hazardous Waste Management Act/Resource Conservation and Recovery Act Closure Plan for Idaho Nuclear Technology and Engineering Center Tanks WM-182 and WM-183, dated January 30, 2001. (3 page(s), 1/30/2001)
- ML013040222 - 04/26/2001 Letter from B. Cook to S. Hobson, DOE Idaho Response to INEEL Citizens Advisory Board Recommendation #81 Regarding High Level Waste Tank Closure (EM-INTEC-01-018). (4 page(s), 4/26/2001)
- ML013040227 - INEEL Citizens Advisory Board, Recommendation #73, Idaho High-Level Waste and Facilities Disposition Draft Environmental Impact Statement (recommendations for consideration in preparing the Final EIS and related Record of Decision), dated April 7, 2000. (9 page(s), 4/7/2000)
- ML013040249 - INEEL-CAB Travel Report by Monte Wilson of the High-Level Waste Tank Closure Workshop in Las Vegas on October 12 and 13, 1999, Tank Closure Recommendations. (3 page(s), 10/12/1999)
- ML013040334 - INEEL Citizens Advisory Board Recommendations Relevant to High Level Waste. (66 page(s), 10/10/2001)
- ML090780200 - Technical Review of the Applicability of the Studsvik, Inc. Thor sm Process to INEEL SBW. (62 page(s), 3/31/2001)
- ML090770250 - TFA - Tank Focus Area - Assessment of Selected Technologies for the Treatment of Idaho Tank Waste and Calcine. (105 page(s), 7/31/2000)