Contact the Public Document Room Staff
The Public Document Room will close early, at 12:30 PM, on Wednesday, November 26 for the Thanksgiving holiday. Reference services will resume regular hours on Friday, November 28 at 8:00 AM.
NOTE: If you need to report a safety concern, please do not use this page. Instead, please see Report a Safety or Security Concern.
For answers to many frequently asked questions, see the following pages: NRC's Public Document Room for PDR services; Web Site Index and Web Site Map to find information on this site; and Agencywide Documents Access and Management System for help using ADAMS. If after reviewing these pages you wish to send us a comment or question, you may contact the PDR technical reference librarians by:
- Telephone: 1-800-397-4209 or 301-415-4737
- TDD (for the hearing impaired): 1-800-635-4512
- Facsimile: 301-415-3548
- U.S. Mail: NRC, PDR, O1F13, Washington, DC 20555
- Onsite visit to the PDR: One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike (first floor), Rockville, Maryland 20852 (opposite the White Flint Metro subway station on the Red Line)
- Selecting a PDR category and completing appropriate sections of the following form