Contact the Public Document Room Staff
Public Access to ADAMS will be temporarily unavailable on Friday, May 24, 2013 from 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding during this period.
See ADAMS System Notices for more information.
For answers to many frequently asked questions, see the following pages: NRC's Public Document Room for PDR services; Web Site Index and Web Site Map to find information on this site; and Agencywide Documents Access and Management System for help using ADAMS. If after reviewing these pages you wish to send us a comment or question, you may contact the PDR technical reference librarians by:
- Telephone: 1-800-397-4209 or 301-415-4737
- TDD (for the hearing impaired): 1-800-635-4512
- Facsimile: 301-415-3548
- U.S. Mail: NRC, PDR, O1F13, Washington, DC 20555
- Onsite visit to the PDR: One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike (first floor), Rockville, Maryland 20852 (opposite the White Flint Metro subway station on the Red Line)
- Selecting a PDR category and completing appropriate sections of the following form