Receive Emails Regarding ATF-related Outgoing Documents
Whenever NRC-originated documents are issued, members of the public can receive a copy of that correspondence to support the NRC value of openness. These copies are distributed through email to provide timely information to the public.
Members of the public can sign up at Lyris Subscription to receive emails on many different NRC subjects, including information from specific operating reactors. The NRC has also set up an email list for ATF-related outgoing documents and any email addresses submitted will receive copies of all ATF-related correspondences.
To receive ATF-related outgoing documents
- Please go to the "Subscribe to E-mail Updates" page.
- Enter your email in the block that is about half way down the page.
- Find "Accident Tolerant Fuel outgoing correspondence" near the bottom of the page.
- Click on the small block to the left of "Accident Tolerant Fuel outgoing correspondence" so that a check mark appears in the box.
- Click on "Subscribe" at the bottom of the page
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Friday, September 18, 2020