W21 Innovative Methods of Maintaining a Focus on Safety Culture
Maintaining a strong safety culture is essential during periods of change. Changes in the current nuclear power environment have resulted in potential changes in safety culture assessment methods/tools and continuous monitoring of safety culture methods in the industry. This session will explore how the panelists have addressed these issues and describe innovative ways of maintaining a focus on a positive safety culture.
- Diane Sieracki, Senior Safety Culture Program Manager, OE/NRC
- Molly Keefe-Forsyth, Safety Culture Specialist, Division of Inspection and Regional Support, NRR/NRC
- Lori Hayes, Manager, Employee Concerns Program, Duke Energy
- Andrew Vomastek, Manager, Employee Concerns Program, Dominion Energy Services
- Carey Foy, Functional Manager, Employee Concerns Program, APTIM
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Monday, June 04, 2018