Agenda for the International MACCS Users Group Meeting
List of Topics for March 10, 2006, IMUG Meeting.
Meeting begins at 8:30 AM.
- Demonstration of the new windows version of MACCS2 called WinMACCS
- Discussion of new models added to MACCS2
- Efforts to prepare a new Sample Problem A with ranges of values and degrees of belief
- Experiment in grid computing using MACCS2
- Results of beta testing of Win MACCS
- Use of MACCS2 by Framatome
- Use of MACCS2 by DOE Nevada
There is still time to be added to the agenda!
Contact Jocelyn Mitchell by phone (301-415-5289) or email (Jocelyn.Mitchell@nrc.gov).
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Thursday, March 29, 2012