Public Meeting Schedule: Meeting Details
[ New Search ]
- Meeting info
- Public Meeting on the NRC Staff's Draft Supplement to the Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Geologic Repository at Yucca Mountain, Nevada.
- Meeting Feedback
- Meeting Dates and Times
3:00PM - 5:00PM
- Meeting Location
NRC One White Flint North
11555 Rockville Pike
First Floor Commission Hearing Room
- Participation Level
- Category 3
- NRC Participants
- James Rubenstone, Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards
Christine Pineda, Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards
- External Participants
- Docket Numbers - Facility Names
- 06300001 - ENERGY, DEPARTMENT OF
- Related Documents
ML15246A197 - slides for September 3 public meeting to receive comments on draft supplement to DOE EISs
ML15245A606 - 09/03/2015 Public Meeting on the NRC Staff's Draft Supplement to the Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Geologic Repository at Yucca Mountain, Nevada.
- Bridge Number: 8887902936
- This meeting will be webcast. Go to http://video.nrc.gov/#upcomingwebcasts on the meeting date to access the webcast link. If you are interested in attending or presenting oral comments, we encourage you to pre-register. You may pre-register to attend or present oral comments by calling (301) 415-6789 or by emailing YMEIS_Supplement@nrc.gov no later than 3 days before the meeting. To present oral comments, you may also register in person.