Status Updates and Project Documents
This page includes links to files in non-HTML format. See Plugins, Viewers, and Other Tools for more information.
This page lists, in chronological order, links to the status of the implementation of Project Aim. Starting in October 2016, the implementation status updates for Project Aim are developed quarterly.
- Recommendations Resulting from the Integrated Prioritization and Re-Baselining of Agency Activities
- Additional Re-Baselining Products: Long-term Efficiencies and Projected Significant Changes
- Project Aim and Centers of Expertise
- Proposed Merger of the Offices of New Reactors and Nuclear Reactor Regulation
- Materials Program Evaluation and Recommendations