How to View Your Digital ID Certificate
Your VeriSign digital ID certificate is installed into your browser. The following steps on your PC may be somewhat different depending upon your browser, browser version, browser setting, operating system and operating system settings. To see your certificate in the Internet Explorer browser Version 6.0 do the following steps:
- Open Internet
Explore and choose the "Internet Options…" option
from the "Tools" pull menu.
- Select the "Content" tab in the Internet
- Choose the "Certificates" button.
- Choose a certificate to view by clicking on the desired certificate.
Click on the "View" button.
- Click on the "Details" tab.
- Within the "Field" Column, select Subject.
Your email address is after E =
Your name is after CN =
For detailed instructions, see NRC's Digital IDs Guide.