Sensitive Information Designations of Other Federal Agencies
Other agencies have developed the following guidance on the control of information related to the protection of critical infrastructure. This guidance may relate to NRC licensees subject to regulation by multiple agencies or those required to obtain information about other critical infrastructure facilities located near an NRC-licensed facility (e.g., nuclear power plants and information on nearby industrial hazards).
- Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Transportation Safety Administration
- Department of Transportation/Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Department of Energy/National Nuclear Security Administration