§ 110.133 Notice of proposed rulemaking.
(a) When the Commission proposes to amend the regulations in this part, it will normally publish a notice of proposed rulemaking in the Federal Register.
(b) A notice of proposed rulemaking will include:
(1) The authority for the proposed rule;
(2) The substance and purpose of the proposed rule;
(3) Directions for public participation;
(4) The time and place of any public hearing; and
(5) If a hearing is to be held by other than the Commission, designating of a presiding officer and instructions for the conduct of the hearing.
(c) A notice of proposed rulemaking will be published not less than 15 days before any hearing, unless the Commission for good cause provides otherwise in the notice.