Finding of No Significant Impact
§ 51.32 Finding of no significant impact.
(a) A finding of no significant impact will:
(1) Identify the proposed action;
(2) State that the Commission has determined not to prepare an environmental impact statement for the proposed action;
(3) Briefly present the reasons why the proposed action will not have a significant effect on the quality of the human environment;
(4) Include the environmental assessment or a summary of the environmental assessment. If the assessment is included, the finding need not repeat any of the discussion in the assessment but may incorporate it by reference;
(5) Note any other related environmental documents; and
(6) State that the finding and any related environmental documents are available for public inspection and where the documents may be inspected.
(b) The Commission finds that there is no significant environmental impact associated with the issuance of:
(1) A standard design certification under subpart B of part 52 of this chapter;
(2) An amendment to a design certification;
(3) A manufacturing license under subpart F of part 52 of this chapter; or
(4) An amendment to a manufacturing license.
[72 FR 49511, Aug. 28, 2007]