§ 35.2642 Records of periodic spot-checks for teletherapy units.
(a) A licensee shall retain a record of each periodic spot-check for teletherapy units required by § 35.642 for 3 years.
(b) The record must include--
(1) The date of the spot-check;
(2) The manufacturer's name, model number, and serial number of the teletherapy unit, source and instrument used to measure the output of the teletherapy unit;
(3) An assessment of timer linearity and constancy;
(4) The calculated on-off error;
(5) A determination of the coincidence of the radiation field and the field indicated by the light beam localizing device;
(6) The determined accuracy of each distance measuring and localization device;
(7) The difference between the anticipated output and the measured output;
(8) Notations indicating the operability of each entrance door electrical interlock, each electrical or mechanical stop, each source exposure indicator light, and the viewing and intercom system and doors; and
(9) The name of the individual who performed the periodic spot-check and the signature of the authorized medical physicist who reviewed the record of the spot-check.
(c) A licensee shall retain a copy of the procedures required by § 35.642(b) until the licensee no longer possesses the teletherapy unit.