Home > NRC Library > Document Collections > ACRS > Schedules and Agendas > 2006 > Subcommittee Meeting Preliminary Agendas
ACRS Subcommittee Meeting Preliminary Agendas
Future Plant Designs
- November 30, 2006
- 11545 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD (Fischer), 8:30 a.m., Room T-2B3.
- The Subcommittee will meet to summarize and discuss the technical content of Draft Regulatory Guide DG-1145, "Combined License Applications for Nuclear Power Plants (LWR Edition)," public comments on DG-1145, and public comment resolution. Certain sections of DG-1145 will be discussed in greater detail.
- December 5, 2006 (Tentative)
- 11545 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD (Caruso), 8:30 a.m., Room T-2B1.
- The Subcommittee will meet to hear from the NRC staff concerning the progress they have been making in the development of the TRACE T/H system analysis code.
Planning and Procedures
- December 6, 2006
- 11545 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD (Duraiswamy), 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., Room T-2B1.
- The Subcommittee will discuss proposed ACRS activities and related matters. A portion of this meeting may be closed pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552b(c)(2) and (6) to discuss organizational and personnel matters that relate solely to internal personnel rules and practices of ACRS, and information the release of which would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy.
Materials, Metallurgy, and Reactor Fuels
- December 6, 2006
- 11545 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD (Hammer), 1:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., Room T-2B3.
- The Subcommittee will review DG-1144, "Guidelines for Evaluating Fatigue Analyses Incorporating the Life Reduction of Metal Components Due to the Effects of Light-Water Reactor Environment for New Reactors."
Reliability and Probabilistic Risk Assessment
- December 14-15, 2006
- 11545 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD (Thornsbury), 8:30 a.m., (Dec. 14, Room T-2B1, and Dec. 15, T-2B3).
- First meeting to review details of the ESBWR PRA.
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Tuesday, February 05, 2013