Important Information for Meeting Attendees
Beginning Monday, October 3, 2011, all NRC visitors to the White Flint Complex (WFC) will be required to enter through the recently renovated One White Flint North lobby (OWFN). Only NRC badged employees and contractors will be permitted to use the Two White Flint North (TWFN) entrance. NRC staff will meet visitors in the OWFN lobby waiting area and escort them from there.
The NRC provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities where appropriate. If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in a meeting or need a meeting notice or the transcript or other information from a meeting in another format (e.g. braille, large print), please notify the NRC's meeting contact. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
If you plan to attend the meeting--
- Notify the meeting contact--
- To ensure that seating is available for all who attend, otherwise seating may be limited and will be available on a first-come basis, and
- To ensure that sufficient copies of meeting materials are available.
- Arrive 30 minutes early to allow time for security registration.
Meetings are sometimes canceled or rescheduled as a result of unforeseen circumstances. Confirm the meeting date, time, and schedule.
The NRC's revised open meeting policy introduces a categorization system that designates the level of public participation for each staff meeting.
- Category 1: The public is invited to observe these meetings and will have one or more opportunities to communicate with the NRC after the business portions, but before the meetings are adjourned.
- Category 2: The public is invited to participate in these meetings by discussing regulatory issues with the NRC at designated points identified on the agendas.
- Category 3: The public is invited to participate in these meetings by providing comments and asking questions throughout.
If you experience difficulty accessing documents related to a meeting, call the appropriate NRC Meeting Contact at the phone number listed or contact the NRC's Public Document Room (PDR) Staff.
For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions About Public Meetings.