TH30 Containment Degradation Research and Implications
This session will discuss various containment issues, including degradation, surveillance, mitigation, embrittlement, and assessment of structural integrity. Presentations will cover recent containment degradation instances and explore relevant industry practices and activities.
Mirela Gavrilas, Branch Chief, Division of Engineering, NRC/RES
Introductory RemarksMirela Gavrilas Branch ChiefDivision of EngineeringNRC/RES
- Paul Klein Senior Materials EngineerDivision of Component IntegrityNRC/NRR
- Bryan Erler PresidentErler Engineering Ltd.
- Meena Khanna Branch ChiefDivision of EngineeringNRC/NRR
- Jason Petti Principal Member of Technical StaffSandia National Laboratories
- Henry Stephens NDE Training and Containment Inspection ManagerElectric Power Research Institute
Rasool Anooshehpoor, NRC/RES, tel: (301) 251-7620, e-mail: Rasool.Anooshehpoor@nrc.gov