Notification of Transfer of Control of Stateline Cardiac Imaging - License Number 47-25614-01
The NRC has received the following request(s) for the transfer of Stateline Cardiac Imaging, NRC License Number 47-25614-01. As required by 10 CFR 2.1301(a) and 2.1305, the NRC is providing this notice and a link to a copy of the application (including the ADAMS Accession Number for the application) and other related documents, unless any of these documents are exempt from disclosure under 10 CFR part 9.
Pursuant to 10 CFR 2.1305, persons may submit written comments regarding license transfer applications. These comments should be submitted within 30 calendar days of the date notice of the application was posted on this website, which is indicated next to the application. Written comments should be addressed to: Secretary, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001, Attention: Rulemaking and Adjudications Staff.
For some materials license transfer applications the NRC may also publish notice of the application’s receipt in the Federal Register. If a Federal Register notice has been published , a link to that notice containing the timeframes and procedures for requesting a hearing or submitting a petition for intervention will be provided below. If a Federal Register notice has not been published by the NRC, the timeframes and procedures for requesting a hearing or submitting a petition for intervention may be found in 10 CFR 2.309.
- Amendment to Radioactive Material License No. 47-25614-01 Stateline Cardiac Imaging, ML13084A210 (Posted: May 6, 2013)
- Amendment to Radioactive Material License No. 47-17567-01 Weirton Medical Center, ML13081A069 (Posted: May 6, 2013)
- NRC Request for Additional Information (Mail Control Number 580189/580050), ML13114A964 (Posted: May 6, 2013)
- Commission correspondence with the applicant or licensee related to the application;
- Federal Register notice, if any;
- The NRC staff basis document, i.e., SER;
- Letter/Order consenting to, or not consenting to, the transfer; and
- If a hearing is held, the hearing record and decision.