Outreach and Compliance Coordination: Federal Statutes, Regulations, and Policies
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission's (NRC) Outreach and Compliance Coordination Program (OCCP) is administered by the Office of Small Business and Civil Rights. OCCP ensures NRC conducted and Federal financially assisted programs and activities comply with NRC and Federal regulations. For more information, see the following topics on this page:
This page includes links to files in non-HTML format. See Plugins, Viewers, and Other Tools for more information.
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972
- Age Discrimination Act of 1975
- Americans with Disabilities Amendments Act of 2008
- Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended
- Section 119 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
Regulations and Policies
- 10 CFR Part 2
- 10 CFR Part 4
- 10 CFR Part 5
- 10 CFR Part 19
- Management Directive 10.162, "Disability Programs and Reasonable Accommodation"
- Management Directive 10.164, "Outreach and Compliance Coordination Program"
- Management Directive 11.6, "Financial Assistance Program"
Other NRC Publications
Additional OCCP-related information is available in the following NUREG-series brochures published by the NRC.
|NUREG/BR-0344||Know Your Rights: Limited English Proficiency (LEP)?|
|NUREG/BR-0345||Affirming LEP Access & Compliance in Federal and Federally Assisted Programs|
|NUREG/BR-0457||Your Rights Under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964|
|NUREG/BR-0460||Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Sex in Federally Assisted Programs|
|NUREG/BR-0462||Americans with Disabilities Act: A Guide for People with Disabilities Seeking Employment|